Question: Masterbation for hours

the devil - Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:40 pm

35 y.o. male. I have recently had slight pain in one of my testes. The epididymis is somewhat tender and there is sometime a pain in that testicle. I sometime masterbate for hours( 2 to 3) before orgasm with my erection coming and going. Is it possible that I have strained or ruptured something in relation to my testes.
The pain is only in 1 testicle and there is no noticable swelling or lumps. Everything looks normal, but there is a dull ache.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:04 am

It can be due to injury or trauma but it could also be due to some type of infection or twisting that occurs spontaneously. At any rate, if you are still having pain after several days you should have it checked out with a doctor.