Question: Premature Ejaculation linked with Hypospadius?

pesufferer - Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:42 am

I guess it is premature ejaculation, but after about 10 secs of penetration I orgasm. However it is not a full orgasm and my penis remains fairly hard afterwards enabling me to keep going. Sometimes I will orgasm a second time and sometimes i won't. If I have a second orgasm it will be satisfying. More so, I don't experience P.E during oral sex, my penis performs normally. Just to let you know I had hypospadius as a child and had a penis reconstruction at birth with circumcision. Would this have anything to do with this problem? Can you suggest how to fix this problem, or who I should contact? Thanks in advance
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:36 pm

User avatar Hello PEsufferer,

To my knowledge, hypospadias and its repair are not linked to premature ejaculation. There are a few PE treatments that may be helpful for you. The "squeeze technique" is one of the more effective methods. This method is basically retraining your body to gain control. With this method, just before ejaculation the penis is squeezed just below the corona (the rim of the head of the penis) until the urge subsides. This is repeated 3-4 times before allowing ejaculation. This is a slow process but over several months, most men gain better control.

If this is ineffective, there are some medications that can be used. These are prescription medicines so you'll need to see your doctor to discuss these if you would like them.