Question: Erectile Dysfuntion in a 20 Year Old

firekid1239 - Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:19 am

I am a 20 year old who cannot get and maintain a decent erection. I have always had this problem as far back as I can remember. I have only had sex a few times and each time was a nightmare. I have a strong sex drive, I have the want and desire, I am just unable to get an erection hard enough to penetrate my girlfriend. Even during masturbation, I can get a hard erection. It only take me about 5 minutes to orgasm and ejaculate while masturbating, but when I have sex with my girlfriend it takes maybe 30 seconds. I know my girlfriend is dissapointed with ym performance even though she does not show it. I would be inclined to think that it is something psychological, but like I said, I have had this problem my whole life. I do not have much anxiety about performance, and I always get into bed with her with strong hopes that things will work better. I tend to think that it may be something physical, but of course I'm not a doctor. Somebody help me! I cannot consult my local MD because I do not have insurance and do not have the money for the visit.
 lorenzzo03 - Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:00 am

I am in the same boat as you are...I am 20 as well and sometimes i can maintain a good erection and sometimes no matter what i just cant stay hard. I have contemplated going to my doctor but thats almost out of the question and i don't know how safe herbal remedies are..so like you i am unsure of what to do