Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Small genitals and eunochoid body

 John2000 - Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:11 pm

Im male 22.

- my height is 1.82 m while widespan is appr. 2. m
- Very small genitals, no significant growth since age 12
- Long arms and legs. Lower legs hurt when walking. they are also extremely thin, i am surely not exagerrating, its look 'freaky'.
- heat intolerance, very poor muscle recuperation, lack of concentration
- i sometimes see lightflashes when i close my eyes and i hear high pitch tone sound in my head.
- too low FSH (follicle stimulatin hormone) level, normal LH (luitenizing hormone) and testosteron level, but in several cases my testosteron level was way below average!

- I almost perfectly meet the symptoms of secondary hypogonadsim, but i have plenty of body hair! Doctors seemed to be perplexed by this.

What possible cause could i have? What can i do? I hope u can help me.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:24 pm

User avatar Hello,
I would suggest a consultation by an endocrinologist if that is not the specialty you have already explored. There is much information available now through genetics as well with DNA studies so you might try a teaching hospital if you have one associated with a University. Perhaps a geneticist could be helpful.

I'm afraid I don't have any more to offer about this - obviously it is complex.

Good luck.
 John2000 - Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:21 am

Thank you dr. Miller for your reply.
I am currently at a university hospital. They just had a insuline tolerance test and luitenizing hormone test. They say i have too low FSH, which makes me infertile.
Yet i have normal level of testosterone, while my other hospital endocronologist said i have too low... i think its a bit confusing, fact is: i have plenty of body hair and body hair means testosterone works, according to my current endocronologist.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:38 am

User avatar Thank you for the update. I am glad you are getting this follow-up. I know it is confusing and hormone levels do fluctuate at times.

Good luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us