Question: Lump on Penis Shaft

mitsemaj - Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:16 am

I am a 40 year old male. I have noticed just recently that when my penis becomes erect I found small hard lump at the base of my penis shaft, on the top side. It not on the skin but on the shaft itself. When the erection subsides I notice it the lump gets smaller until when the penis is flaccid, I then cannot find the lump. Can you tell me what is happening and if its potentially serious and I need to get it checked. Thanks.
 mitsemaj - Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Actually, i can find it now when the penis is flaccid, its just a small hard bump but it is not changing in size. it is not sore or cause any pain, its been there for about 4 weeks now.
 adamdalg - Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Well, I can't help you with what it is but I can tell you I have the same thing. Just noticed it this evening and am online researching it. I am not sure why I ever research these things, I always feel worse after I do. So many things can go wrong with your body it's hard not to freak out. Anyhow, I have the exact same thing discribed and would be interested in hearing what you find out. If it remains for a couple weeks I will be doctor bound and will write anything I come up will.

Good luck
 bball55 - Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:47 pm

i have the same thing so if one of you figure out what this is please let me know.

thanks