Forum Name: Fertility

Question: twisted pelvis

kimbob020 - Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:17 pm

i have a twisted pelvis will this hinder my chances of getting pregnant or carrying the baby?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:22 am

Of course I don't know the details of your case, how severe this is or if there are other concerns, but this should not affect you becoming pregnant. You could have more discomfort in pregnancy and for this reason I would suggest getting chiropractic care to see if you can get things in better alignment even now. Many women are able to have more comfortable pregnancies when they are also under the care of a chiropractor for the spine and bone alignment during pregnancy and some feel that their delivery goes more smoothly as well.