Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: twisted pelvis

kimbob020 - Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:17 pm

i have a twisted pelvis will this hinder my chances of getting pregnant or carrying the baby?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:22 am

User avatar Hello,
Of course I don't know the details of your case, how severe this is or if there are other concerns, but this should not affect you becoming pregnant. You could have more discomfort in pregnancy and for this reason I would suggest getting chiropractic care to see if you can get things in better alignment even now. Many women are able to have more comfortable pregnancies when they are also under the care of a chiropractor for the spine and bone alignment during pregnancy and some feel that their delivery goes more smoothly as well.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us