Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: erection when touched by any cothing

 arnab321 - Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:44 am

hi. this is very strange but for the past 3 yrs, if any clothing touches my penis, an erection occurs and it continues to grow and its extremely difficult to control it. and if the erection becomes too much, which happens in most cases, semen flows out. im never able to wear my underwear(im 15 now), whether its a loose brief, boxer brief or a boxer. if i try to wear it, it erects within it and within 30 seconds it becomes fully wet with semen. it also happens if i wear a tight pant without underwear. please help me with this situation.

also to mention that, earlier, when i was 12, my semen was alright, but now it has become totally transparent, watery and sticky. n i had never had intercourse with anybody. im very nervous. please help me.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:41 pm

User avatar Hello -

While what you describe is undoubtedly annoying, it is only an extreme example of the degree of sensitivity which can occur with males in your age group. Of course that doesn't solve the immediate problem, and I'm not sure why you're as sensitive as you are, or what, exactly can be done to blunt it a little, but I think a frank discussion with an internist or a urologist might well be the way to get this under control.

As for the more watery quality of your semen, that actually is not unusual at all, and can be affected by many things including the amount of fluid taken in. The real concern is how to minimize the extreme genital sensitivity, and I think a urologist is probably your best way to get this managed. I'm sure it won't come as a surprise to him, and he'll probably have some helpful suggestions and some sort of strategy to help resolve this.

Best of luck to you. Hope this is helpful.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:30 am

User avatar I hope you are feeling better. Please keep us updated.

Best regards,

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us