Question: erection when touched by any cothing

arnab321 - Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:44 am

hi. this is very strange but for the past 3 yrs, if any clothing touches my penis, an erection occurs and it continues to grow and its extremely difficult to control it. and if the erection becomes too much, which happens in most cases, semen flows out. im never able to wear my underwear(im 15 now), whether its a loose brief, boxer brief or a boxer. if i try to wear it, it erects within it and within 30 seconds it becomes fully wet with semen. it also happens if i wear a tight pant without underwear. please help me with this situation.

also to mention that, earlier, when i was 12, my semen was alright, but now it has become totally transparent, watery and sticky. n i had never had intercourse with anybody. im very nervous. please help me.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:41 pm

While what you describe is undoubtedly annoying, it is only an extreme example of the degree of sensitivity which can occur with males in your age group. Of course that doesn't solve the immediate problem, and I'm not sure why you're as sensitive as you are, or what, exactly can be done to blunt it a little, but I think a frank discussion with an internist or a urologist might well be the way to get this under control.

As for the more watery quality of your semen, that actually is not unusual at all, and can be affected by many things including the amount of fluid taken in. The real concern is how to minimize the extreme genital sensitivity, and I think a urologist is probably your best way to get this managed. I'm sure it won't come as a surprise to him, and he'll probably have some helpful suggestions and some sort of strategy to help resolve this.

Best of luck to you. Hope this is helpful.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:30 am

User avatar I hope you are feeling better. Please keep us updated.