Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: I think I have Peyronie's disease Phimosis... HELP!

miguriel - Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:39 am

I think i might have this two things, I think my penis size is average. its about 5.5 fully erect, but when i pull my foreskin back it will not go back without me pulling it back out, (when I have an erection it wont go all the way back either), and also the head is very sensitive when i touch it.. Sometimes i also have some "plaque" around the head of the penis. I clean it off when ever its there and sometimes its not there at all... I am able to masturbate and have sexual intercourse, but I am not sure if i could have a serious condition. I am not sure if the "plaque" is just a hygiene issue because of my foreskin issue, but the sensitive issue, and the foreskin issue just annoys me... its not really all that painful, but Im not sure. Do i really have this disorders? I am 18 years old by the way..
 John Kenyon, CNA - Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:46 pm

User avatar Hello -

It is possible, but unilkely, that you have Pyronie's disease. I think you probably are correct in your guess about this being a hygeine issue. If the plaque is removable it is probably just smegma and may require more attention when bathing. If the problem becomes more persistent then Pyronie's may be a possibility and you'd need to have a doctor treat you for that. I suspect that's not the case, however, based on your description.

I hope this is helpful.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us