Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: I think I have Peyronie's disease Phimosis... HELP!

miguriel - Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:39 am

I think i might have this two things, I think my penis size is average. its about 5.5 fully erect, but when i pull my foreskin back it will not go back without me pulling it back out, (when I have an erection it wont go all the way back either), and also the head is very sensitive when i touch it.. Sometimes i also have some "plaque" around the head of the penis. I clean it off when ever its there and sometimes its not there at all... I am able to masturbate and have sexual intercourse, but I am not sure if i could have a serious condition. I am not sure if the "plaque" is just a hygiene issue because of my foreskin issue, but the sensitive issue, and the foreskin issue just annoys me... its not really all that painful, but Im not sure. Do i really have this disorders? I am 18 years old by the way..
 John Kenyon, CNA - Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:46 pm

User avatar Hello -

It is possible, but unilkely, that you have Pyronie's disease. I think you probably are correct in your guess about this being a hygeine issue. If the plaque is removable it is probably just smegma and may require more attention when bathing. If the problem becomes more persistent then Pyronie's may be a possibility and you'd need to have a doctor treat you for that. I suspect that's not the case, however, based on your description.

I hope this is helpful.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us