Question: help for phymosis

oz - Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:37 am

i went to a private doctor's office and they told me i have phymosis ring and i need surgery,but it's a bit pricy...
i read on the internet that there are various ways(meaning 3 ) to cure phymosis....and the easyest was by using betamethasone....which is a cream....i am 18 years old and i want to know if those creams are any good and if yes....from where i can purchase them.... :roll:
 Dr. Russell M - Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:55 am

User avatar Hi!

I am sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with phimosis. Did you discuss with your doctor regarding betamethasone? Is it not available in your local pharmacy/drug store?

bill
 oz - Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:15 am

i didn't really discuss it with anybody....the doctor i went to wanted to operate me .........and about the betamethasone i read on the internet and i was wondering if it works.....i haven't checked the drug stores yet i want to know first if it is ok.... and if i'll buy it ...do i need a prescription ?
thanks for the help