Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: soldier returning from Iraq feels testicle pain when orgasm

turbodsm96x - Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:47 pm

I'm a 20yr old soldier returning from Iraq, did not have sex but did masterbate regulerly when time was availble. I was there for 1 year. I came back home for my RnR (18 day vacation) Thd first night i had sex and I dropped my load (big load too) the pain was immensible in my testicles. I figured it was because it had been so long. So I wait about 5 days and have sex again, and feel the same pain in my testicles while dropping my load. Is this normal?

PS: I masterbated about two times before my 2nd sex session, and neither of those times were painful.

thanks
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 am

User avatar Hello,It is likely that you experienced the pain due to the fact that you had sex after a long time.However if the problem persists you should get your urine examined,and also for inflammation of epididymis and testis by ultrasound and clinical examination to rule out prostatitis.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us