Question: soldier returning from Iraq feels testicle pain when orgasm

turbodsm96x - Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:47 pm

I'm a 20yr old soldier returning from Iraq, did not have sex but did masterbate regulerly when time was availble. I was there for 1 year. I came back home for my RnR (18 day vacation) Thd first night i had sex and I dropped my load (big load too) the pain was immensible in my testicles. I figured it was because it had been so long. So I wait about 5 days and have sex again, and feel the same pain in my testicles while dropping my load. Is this normal?

PS: I masterbated about two times before my 2nd sex session, and neither of those times were painful.

thanks
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 am

User avatar Hello,It is likely that you experienced the pain due to the fact that you had sex after a long time.However if the problem persists you should get your urine examined,and also for inflammation of epididymis and testis by ultrasound and clinical examination to rule out prostatitis.