Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: soldier returning from Iraq feels testicle pain when orgasm

turbodsm96x - Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:47 pm

I'm a 20yr old soldier returning from Iraq, did not have sex but did masterbate regulerly when time was availble. I was there for 1 year. I came back home for my RnR (18 day vacation) Thd first night i had sex and I dropped my load (big load too) the pain was immensible in my testicles. I figured it was because it had been so long. So I wait about 5 days and have sex again, and feel the same pain in my testicles while dropping my load. Is this normal?

PS: I masterbated about two times before my 2nd sex session, and neither of those times were painful.

thanks
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 am

User avatar Hello,It is likely that you experienced the pain due to the fact that you had sex after a long time.However if the problem persists you should get your urine examined,and also for inflammation of epididymis and testis by ultrasound and clinical examination to rule out prostatitis.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us