Question: Spaghetti Testicle

worriedlover - Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:47 pm

If you were to look at my fiance from the front, his right testicle toward the top seems to feel like tangled spaghetti. I am worried about this for several reasons, but one major one is that I want to have babies with him one day and am scared he wont be able to due to this. He says he does get pain from it. Some of these times include during sexual intercourse, while urinating, running, sometimes even while laying down. He listed others but I cant remember them all, as he doesnt know I am asking about this. Do you know what this may be? Will it have any effect on us having childern in the future?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:51 pm

I don't know what this is by your description, particularly if it is causing pain. I would be quite doubtful it interferes with his fertility. If you want to be sure, he could be tested for sperm count. Meanwhile, if it is alarming and painful he should see a urologist about it.