Question: Possible popped testicule

MadnessInKL - Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:20 pm

When i was about 8-10 or so, i used to play hockey and we won a championship game and i tired to jump over the boards with excitement. I miscalculated and landed on my left testicule. It immediatly felt soft and hot and then after a couple of seconds, i felt tremendous pain. Ever since, my testicule has had an odd shape and when i look at the side of my scrotum it looks like there are a bunch of misplaced tubes. It hasn't really caused me problems until recently when itt changed shape and i felt a dull pain. Worried of what i was seeing, i moved it around a bit and it slipped into it's regular shape. Ever since then, when ever i stimulate it, i get this pain. I also get the pain sometimes just out of the blue. During the pain, i get a pulling sensation in my stomach. I was wondering if this is dangerous in anyway, if it cause potential problems or just any thoughts you have on this subject.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:22 am

User avatar Hello,The injury sustained would have possibly induced an hematoma,which would have resolved in a couple of weeks.The presumed anatomical changes are not possible,and possibly your touching the testis often has resulted in a chronic pain state.Do check in with your doctor just to reassure.Best wishes.