Question: Unable to Move Penis

John32 - Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:46 pm

I was hoping someone could help me. This started a couple of weeks ago and has not gotten any better. No more matter what i do i am unable to move it. I am still able to get erection and I still have feeling but I am not able to move it. Could someone please help?
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:03 am

User avatar Hi John32,
Your question is not very clear.Please try to be more accurate about your symptoms so that our thoughts may be able to move better to answer your query in a better way.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 am

User avatar Hello,My guess is that you are trying to say you get erections but unable to perform?Some times a vaginismus leading to contractions of the vagina may make it very difficult to achieve a penetration.So also lack of secretions of the partner may not make way due to poor lubrication.Performance anxiety from your side may again lead to poor penetration.May be this answers your question?Cheers.