Question: Safe Penis Enlargement?

Mgambino - Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:51 am

Is penis enlargement actually safe? I was reading up on some information, and the best I came up with was methods to increase the length and girth of your penis. Surgery is last resort. Right now im about 7 inches in length and 4.5 in girth. Average or not, what is the best way to become larger? Anyone positive and worthwhile way of doing it?
 Zim - Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:01 pm

7 inches is NOT average, 5 inches is. Few women feel comfortable with more than 6. If you are too big there is a great risk of you, if you get carried away, hitting the uterine wall or even ripping it up, causing excruciating pain for the woman and very possibly also infection. I think you're watching too much porn; the guys in porn generally are NOT average.
 Mgambino - Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Ok I guess you were right with the porn thing, but would it hurt to try to increase my girth? You know the rich only want to ge richer, but would it hurt to?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:35 pm

I would not suggest trying any enlargement procedure. Work on technique rather than size. As for porn, have you ever heard of digital enhancement? This stuff is not real.