Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Extreme abdominal pain Male,20

Daki - Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:41 pm

i'm 20 years old and I have extreme pain in the lower abdomen,this pain appears mostly every month.I masturbated every day with 6-7 ejaculations in average and i'm aware that thats the cause of the entire problem,but now i know that the hormonal levels were creating that desire and thats why i thought it was normal to have such a need.At first 6 months it was extremely painful, stabbing like immense pain, but now its reduced,its been 3 and a half years now and now it's just painful not too extreme.The key thing is, when i am with my girlfriend and get sexually excited, naturally my bulbourethral glands produce lubricating liquid and after 3,4 or maybe 5 hours i get that extreme pain(it lasts 3-5 minutes) in the lower abdomen(near the prostate , bulbourethral glands).my erection were hard until 3-4 months ago but now i'm experiencing weaker erections.I've been many times to the doctors but they don't know what is the problem.I did blood and urine test(detailed urine test also...), ECHO test,and they are all fine,examined my testicles they are fine too .THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:53 am

User avatar Hi,
You say that you "masturbated every day with 6-7 ejaculations in average". This no doubt must have tested your reproductive system to its limits! (although you are 20 years old).
The pain you are describing is likely due to prostatitis.
An ultrasound may give a clue to this and occasionally a prostatic massage and examination of the prostatic fluid thus obtained may be useful in diagnosis.
Another condition to be excluded of course is a UTI.
Good luck!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us