Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Hello I had a question about the penis

bdlo - Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:47 pm

I was wondering are all these claims of making the penis larger true? Is it physically possible to do this? If so, how so?

As well I wanted to ask when I have an erection, I see that my penis is larger some days than other days, not by a little amount either, by a substantial amount. Can you please tell me why this is?
 bdlo - Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:44 pm

anyone, someone know about this problem?
 Kirsty_Oz - Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:13 am

in regards to the penis enlargment, from what i have heard, it only changes the apperance of a non erect penis.

as for you varying size of erection, does the skin retract the same amount each time? because if it doesnt it may make your penis look a different size at diff times...

wait and see what one of the online docs say though.
 bdlo - Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:31 pm

can any dr tell me what is wrong here???????????????
 Carolyn Merritt, LPN - Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:59 pm

User avatar Hello:
Unfortunately, what we are born with is what we are stuck with. The reason the penis becomes erect is that it fills the spongy tissue in it with blood. If there is an increase in the blood flow, the penis will appear larger. However, drugs to increase the blood flow can be dangerous especially for individuals with hypertension or coronary disease. Before taking any "medications", prescribed or not, it is important to have a thorough checkup by your doctor. After all the purpose of having a large penis is to stay alive to enjoy it. :wink:
Regards,
Carolyn

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us