Forum Name: Fertility

Question: IS THIS IMPLANTATION

Melani - Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:11 am

I stopped taking the pill when my period started in March 2004.
I had one period in April (38-days later) and another one in July 2004. Since then I've had none.

On 15 November I had a sudden surge in temperature/fever. I felt like I was getting a cold and then it just went away.
My breasts appear fuller and more swollen, but there is no pain. The areola don't look dark altogether, but there is a dark ring around the edges of both of them.

On Friday, 26th November I had a feeling of pressure on my right ovary - and I kept running to the toilet to pee - as soon as I was done I'd need to back. As the day went on I kept going to the loo.
By Saturday evening the pain on the right had intensified, it was almost unbearable- it only went away mid-Sunday afternoon.

Today, I had twinges of cramping in my lower abdomen, but that has been on an off ?

Does this sound like implantation ,or could it just be ovulation ?
Any thoughts ?
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:14 pm

User avatar Hi!

Ovulation may be assumed in relation to the menstrual cycle and basal body temperature. But implantation may not be assumed. And since your cycles haven't begun yet, it would be best to seek help from your doctor to rule out treatable conditions.

bill