Forum Name: Fertility

Question: faint line in blood test and home test

wanttobe2 - Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:53 am

I started taking Fertomid 50mg on the 17th of October till the 21st, on the 24th i went to my Gyn and he said i had 3 folicels, 2 was 22 and one was 18. On the 25th i got a ovidrel shot. I took a home test and blood test and it both got faint lines on the 8th of November. Im 6 days late with my period and did another home pregnancy test (maybe baby) and it showed a faint second line again. Can i be pregnant and what can i do to make sure?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:59 am

Yes you could be pregnant. I would repeat the test after a week. Sometimes the hormone levels aren't high enough to show up strongly.