Question: recurring crack on underside of penis head

Demonique - Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:25 am

My boyfriend and I have been searching online for information, and found nothing so far. He is having a recurring problem with a small crack on the underside of his penis, at the base of the head. No problem with dry skin, but the crack seems to come back time and again, even after sex no matter how long we've waited for it to heal. It doean't bleed, but it does sting after intercourse or any form of sexual activity involving the area. It has opened up even without any kind of touching in the area as well.

Was hoping for some advice on what could be done to help it heal permanently, and what could be causing it in the first place. any advice would be greatly appreciated!
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:37 am

It could be eczema but whenever there are recurrent sores it's best to have it checked by a doctor in case of infection. Please encourage him to see a urologist or other medical profession.