Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Decrease in semen

 neomulemi6 - Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:08 pm

I have been having testicular pains for about a week now, I saw a doctor and he said that it is most likely inflamation of the tube thing that wraps around the testicle. The ammount of semen has decreased by atleast one half of what it used to be, and I forgot to mention it to the doctor. Could the decrease be caused by the inflamation? If so, then I have nothing to worry about. But if that isn't normal due to inflamation, then what else could the problem be ?
 neomulemi6 - Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:17 pm

I would also like to add that I sometimes feel a slight burning around my left testicle, it actually kind of feels like it is below the testicle, towards my inner thigh.
 captainbeefheart - Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:38 pm

i am 17 and want to ejaculate more what can i do

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us