Question: Decrease in semen

neomulemi6 - Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:08 pm

I have been having testicular pains for about a week now, I saw a doctor and he said that it is most likely inflamation of the tube thing that wraps around the testicle. The ammount of semen has decreased by atleast one half of what it used to be, and I forgot to mention it to the doctor. Could the decrease be caused by the inflamation? If so, then I have nothing to worry about. But if that isn't normal due to inflamation, then what else could the problem be ?
 neomulemi6 - Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:17 pm

I would also like to add that I sometimes feel a slight burning around my left testicle, it actually kind of feels like it is below the testicle, towards my inner thigh.
 captainbeefheart - Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:38 pm

i am 17 and want to ejaculate more what can i do