Question: lumps on inner thighs

bob135 - Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:09 pm

I have noticed that whenever I am aroused or my penis is stimulated, I start to develop lumps on my inner thighs right below the bottom of both of my testicles (lumps are on my legs). After ejaculation, these lumps become bigger and harder (painful) and sometimes a brownish puss will come out of one of them (left side). The left side one showed up first and after a couple of weeks the one on the right side showed up. The lumps will start to get smaller after ejaculation but will never totally go away. I was wondering if this is normal in any way, and if I should get this checked out soon or not. I am kind of embarrassed about this so I don't want to have to get this checked out unless it is vital.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 am

User avatar Hello,While the lumps that you mention with pus formation resemble a folliculitis ie infection of hair follicle and are partially opened might be the cause of the problem.You can visit your doctor and get it drained.Good wishes.