Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: ZOLADEX and Masturbation

mark222 - Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:18 pm

actually this question is for my father , his age 66 years , after few brain stroke during the last 6 years he begin to do the Masturbation (although he hasn’t penis erection). This habit began 2 years ago .the strange thing is that he did not do it before (as my mother said during their life))
We can't let him stop this thing because he dose not absorb since he lose alot of brain controls after strokes.

The Doctor gives him ZOLADEX injection to let him stop this habit. But I am afraid from side affects because he takes another medicine named Ebixa 10mg. thank you for advice
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:32 am

User avatar Hello,
There are no known drug interactions with Zoladex but I am not familiar with Ebixa. However, if it was a problem, I suspect it would be included in Zoladex drug interaction cautions.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us