Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Inner testical lump

KS - Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:41 am

Inner testical lump: I found a small lump, "the size of a pencil eraser", on the end of my right testical. I feel no pain and I'm very concerned? please advice - I'm scheduled for an out of state marathon race next month and I'm currently training and don't want to stop. However, I've never experienced this issue before?
 Dr. Russell M - Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:56 pm

User avatar Hi!

As much as I want you to win that marathon, a visit to your doctor, preferably a urologist, may help eliminate causes that can be treated if detected early. Your doctor may use non-invasive workups like ultrasound and blood tests to better define the lump.

For a better understanding of Testicular Self-Exam, click here!

Hope this helps.

bill
 KS - Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:43 pm

Bill,

Thx for the information I'll schedule an appointment as soon as possible to move forward with the proper testing. I need to find out as soon as possible what measures are required to correct or resolve the issue. I'll take a look at the link you provided as well. Thx again.
 jdg0222 - Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:54 pm

I have a small bump on my right testical I have it for 16 years and I am 16, should I be worried it hasnt grown, it doesnt hurt, and its very small. Is it a birth mark, Ive had scans and stuff and no cancer has shown up is this just a birth mark. I need help because my mom and dad have never had cancer, but cancer runs in the family

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us