Question: Inner testical lump

KS - Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:41 am

Inner testical lump: I found a small lump, "the size of a pencil eraser", on the end of my right testical. I feel no pain and I'm very concerned? please advice - I'm scheduled for an out of state marathon race next month and I'm currently training and don't want to stop. However, I've never experienced this issue before?
 Dr. Russell M - Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:56 pm

User avatar Hi!

As much as I want you to win that marathon, a visit to your doctor, preferably a urologist, may help eliminate causes that can be treated if detected early. Your doctor may use non-invasive workups like ultrasound and blood tests to better define the lump.

For a better understanding of Testicular Self-Exam, click here!

Hope this helps.

bill
 KS - Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:43 pm

Bill,

Thx for the information I'll schedule an appointment as soon as possible to move forward with the proper testing. I need to find out as soon as possible what measures are required to correct or resolve the issue. I'll take a look at the link you provided as well. Thx again.
 jdg0222 - Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:54 pm

I have a small bump on my right testical I have it for 16 years and I am 16, should I be worried it hasnt grown, it doesnt hurt, and its very small. Is it a birth mark, Ive had scans and stuff and no cancer has shown up is this just a birth mark. I need help because my mom and dad have never had cancer, but cancer runs in the family