Question: Lack of sensitivity on penis skin

merovenge - Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:23 pm

I am 39 years old, male. I am a regular masturbator since years. Lately (a few months) I have noticed that I don't have any sensation on the skin of my penis (I have some on the top and head part, but none elsewhere). Can this be a skin damage caused by masturbation? Or what else can it be? How can it be treated.

Before going to a doctor I must know first what is normal. What is the sensation status of the penis skin normally, when it is erected and while it is not erected. How can I test myself the sensitivity, normally, before going to a doctor?

Since I haven't had any sexual intercourse with a woman since about 2 years I cannot give any such experience information, I don't know if it would turn to be sensitive in such a situation.

Also my left testicule is much smaller than the right one and it goes inside and comes outside occasionally, especially during masturbation, sometimes i have to press over it to get it outside. I don't know if this is a serious problem and if it has any connection with above mentioned issue.

Would using a cream like a regular one, like Nivea, provide any help?

Thanks in advance for any lightening response.

Best regards
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:10 am

User avatar That you are able to masturbate it self is an indication enough that you are normal.A testicle can be anatomically smaller in normal individuals.You should get over the anxiety about masturbation,and surely would be fit to be able to perform.