Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: low penitration and premature ejaculation

baalkt - Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:33 am

Gender=male Age = 32 ,Height_Cms = feet = 5Inch = 8,Weight = 75
Presenting_complaints = low penitration, premature ejaculation
History_of_present_illness = 1998 onwards i felt low control on urine after urinal
re dropping urine..I consult with one dr and he insist to do one
operation for hydrosil.after tht i got infection andi los one
testicle at left side .nower days i feel low penitration. muscles at
the starting part of my pennis is vvv weak the neck of the pennis is perfect
healthy ,only the starting part from abdomon is weak and it
looks vv leen
.Past_history = other ajor dieseas i hav piles

some timesSmoking = OccationalyAlcohol =
Occationaly

Usual_food_habits = fish , vegetables meat. Rice,
wheat.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:29 pm

User avatar Hello --

I feel fairly certain this is related to your surgery and the loss of a testicle. While generally well tolerated, this can reduce the available level of testosterone, which could have such an effect. Another possibility is that there has been some interference with blood flow, but since as I understand you the weakness is at the root of the shaft, this seems less likely. Still, both should be explored. If it's testosterone, this can be supplemented. If it's because of surgical interference with blood flow (probably due to unusual scar tissue developing), this could be addressed via very minor surgery. These would seem to be the two most likely causes.

Hope this is helpful. Good luck to you. Please follow up with us as needed.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us