Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Small Bump on Pubic Hair Region

Holtyboo - Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:32 am

I have a small bump(the size of a pimple) on my pubic hair region. It doesn't really hurt but its annoying. The color is the same as my skinetone. Can anyone tell what this is?
 John Kenyon, CNA - Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:57 pm

User avatar These are usually the result of an ingrown hair. If it doesn't do anything more and slowly goes away, it can safely be left alone. If it grows and/or if it eventually drains, then you'll need to have a doctor look at it, as it may be infected and may require treatment. Usually it doesn't turn out that way, however.