Question: Any medical Checkup for husband's sexual ability?

winclassy - Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:38 am

I had not behaved in romatic way and no sex with my wife, that was due to some mental tensions known to me only, during the first 15 days that we lived together after marriage. Then without saying any reason she left me and filed divorce petition and not willing to stay together even one day saying i'm not able man. Now, how can i prove my ability as a man in court? Is there any medical checkup to prove that? If yes, please outline the medical check up procedure. Thanks in advance.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 pm

There are definitely medical examinations which can determine whether or not you are fully functional sexually, and these would probably be performed by a urologist and confirmed by a behavioral health expert (psychotherapist). While I would recommend following up with these exams for your own peace of mind, there is no guarantee this would ultimately influence a court decision and of course your wife's filing for divorce could have been for any number of reasons, but reduced to the fact that she felt you were uninterested in her sexually. This leads into legal issues on which this site has no claim of expertise.

I hope this is helpful to you. Good luck to you with this.