Question: sores on thighs afer sex

ed_astro - Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:38 pm

I have a pretty active sex life and never have any problems. However there is one girl I have regular sex with and get a rash "only" on my thighs. the rash is like red sore pimples, could I be alergic to her vaginal fluids? as I do not have this problem with any other girls.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:03 pm

On reading the heading of your post my first thought was exactly what you've suggested in the post: we can sometimes have allergic reactions to bodily fluids from certain individuals and not others. There is also of course the possibility that it's due to something she uses: a soap, lotion, etc., too. These are all possibilities. They are almost the only explanation for this sort of reaction.

I hope this is helpful to you. Good luck.