Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: sores on thighs afer sex

 ed_astro - Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:38 pm

I have a pretty active sex life and never have any problems. However there is one girl I have regular sex with and get a rash "only" on my thighs. the rash is like red sore pimples, could I be alergic to her vaginal fluids? as I do not have this problem with any other girls.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:03 pm

User avatar Hello --

On reading the heading of your post my first thought was exactly what you've suggested in the post: we can sometimes have allergic reactions to bodily fluids from certain individuals and not others. There is also of course the possibility that it's due to something she uses: a soap, lotion, etc., too. These are all possibilities. They are almost the only explanation for this sort of reaction.

I hope this is helpful to you. Good luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us