Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: infrequent discharge

kaniala - Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:08 pm

I am a 35 year old male who has become sexually active in the past 3 months after 2 years of inactivity. We use condoms as protection. I have no history of urinary infections or STDs

In the past two months, I have had an unusual discharge twice. This occurs immediately after urinating. The urine is followed by a small amount of fluid that appears cloudy/clear and is sticky like seminal fluid. The discharge is less than a quarter teaspoon.

The discharge has happened only twice. Each time it has been several days at least since my last sexual activity. I do not have burning sensations when I urinate nor do I have redness or discoloration of the penis.
 amandamh10 - Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:07 am

It sounds like it could be an STD. You should go get it checked out.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us