Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Cardio exercise and premature ejaculation

guitarman - Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:02 pm

As a child, I was overweight. In my teens, I began exercising regularly and when I began having intercourse was able to last a reasonable amount of time (about 10 - 15 min.) After a while, I stopped exercising and gained weight. It got to where I was ejaculating within a minute or two. About three years ago, I started doing a lot of cardio exercise, mostly stairstepper. I lost a good bit of weight and started lasting longer during sex. Then I stopped exercising again. Back to ejaculating within a min. or two. I tend to become very sedentary when I stop exercising. Is there any relation between building cardio stamina and sexual stamina? This is a huge problem.
 reserve - Wed May 13, 2009 11:55 am

Just to piggy back off of this question because I never really correlated the two. When I take a supplement for increasing testosterone I get the reverse affect and it hurts my endurance.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us