Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Estrace VS Estroven

baselach - Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Is Estroven as Effective as Estrace (or Estradiol)??
Does Estrace (or Estradiol 2 mg) need prescreption to get it from the pharmacy??
I am planing to use it on day 8 to 11 with the clomid (100mg) treatment (form day 3 to 7) and MedroxyProgesteron 10mg (day 15 to 25).
Please answer back A.S.A.P because I started the clomid pills already.

Thank you.
Sunday, March 29, 2009 (day 3)
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:16 pm

It is my understanding that all estrogen hormones require prescription and you should only take this under the doctor's orders in connection with your conception attempts. I cannot say the difference between the two. Why are you wondering? I assume your doctor has given you a recommendation for this as clomid should only be used under a doctor's care as well.

Good luck in your efforts.