Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Are there any medications that makes orgasm last longer?

zzizza - Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm 18 years old girl.When i was 13 I used to masturbate 3-4 hours a day continiously.My feelings was fresh and I got sufficient pleasure.My orgasm was great.But after 1 year I stopped getting enough pleasure.My orgasm didn't last more than 3 seconds.Then I stopped Masturbating.Now I always have a desire.I can easily start getting pleasure but it doesn't last long.I can say that I start super fast.Even when I think about SEX.Unfortunately,I lost my fresh feelings and getting sufficient pleasure.Are there any medications that makes my pleasure last longer?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:19 pm

User avatar Hello,
I am not aware of anything that would help this particular concern. Sometimes antidepressants affect libido but I would not expect it to prolong orgasm. Perhaps taking a break would result in things working out better for you later on. It would be worth trying.

Good luck.
 plumadw - Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:48 am

The person who comes up with something that increases women's sexual pleasure WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE! When I find this MILLIONAIRE, I'll be sure and contact you and every other woman waiting in America!!!
Good luck to you and have a great day!!!!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us