Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: please help

 sugarg - Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:19 am

my husband started out with one bump about 1/2 inch from the base of his penis kinda looks like a mole but now there is what looks like another one forming on his penis,he won't go to the doctor to see if there warts or moles.iv looked at pictures of gential wart and they don't look anything like them,my husbands father get warts at one point or another on any given part of the body,could this be just normal warts or moles.and what kind of doctor could he go to to find out :?:
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:16 am

User avatar It would hard to tell what the nature of the 'mole' is via the internet. You should consult a dermatologist / andrologist.
Have a look at this page which contains more info on common penile swellings.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us