Question: oestrogen (estrogen) for men (shemale)

klara cd - Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:05 am

I need some help on the topic of men (shemale) taking oestrogen (estrogen)

I would like to further enhance my female characteristics, waistlin- hips- buttocks- breasts, I have researched the subject of taking oestrogen, female contraceptive pill etc and the results seem to be very good.. BUT... the side effects for me (what I have read) are somewhat disturbing- loss of virality etc

my question is- is there a safer alternative to enhance the body of a male- to female- mainly buttocks and hips. ??

thanyou in advance- Klara cd
 KKBCabales, RN - Tue May 26, 2009 12:09 am

hi!
yes, i have known persons that have done that and they did have developed bust, have their buttocks lift up and lessened their hair on their skin.
males have estrogens too in the body but in a lower amount. being risk in virality as to the studies have been known to be caused by taking excessive amount of hormones that the body receives. since you are by nature is a male specie, it is then a normal reaction of your body to adapt to changes that you are trying to develop to your body like bust and hips enhancement.
other bisexual people preferred to undergo surgery like rhinoplasty, facial surgery, tummy tuck, breast implantation, hips enhancements by silicone, and others.
but still, it is not a hundred percent sure that you wont experience any variations in your body. our body recognizes what was not ours therefore creating a defense to fight that invaders (like silicone) and in order to avoid rejection, you may be given immunosuppressive drugs to suppress your antibodies then again giving you risk to acquire sickness.
in every procedure and treatments there are always pros and cons so, if you are trying to push being male to female you must then be ready to the consequences that you may develop and also know the facts and disadvantages of each.
 Dr Paul Turek - Tue May 26, 2009 3:34 pm

RE: Taking estrogens to enhance female attributes in transgender patients

Estrogens are routinely prescribed to male-to-female transgender patients to enhance femaleness. This can also help with testosterone (male hormone) suppression to some degree. However, the risk and benefit profile of such medication needs to be considered by every individual contemplating this option. If medications are not appropriate, then orchiectomy to remove testosterone and plastic/cosmetic surgery to further "develop" desired female attributes is an alternative.