Question: I've Never Orgasmed Outside of Wet Dreams

Blue Sphere - Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:19 pm

I am 18 years old and have a girlfriend. We've been together for two years and I have never orgasmed with her or through masturbation. We have not had genital to genital sex because we believe in waiting. Each time we engage in genital stimulation, it feels good, but it eventually starts to tickle severely when she rubs the top of my penis. I try to hold back my reflexive laughter, but I eventually give in and give up.

I have no idea what is wrong. A theory I have is that I am unable to feel normal sensations in my penis, but I am able to imagine them in dreams. Maybe that's why I can orgasm in dreams and not in real life. Of course, I am completely clueless despite hours and hours of research. Nobody else seems to have quite the same problem I do. Any help is tremendously appreciated!

* * A side note to consider is that I have a fetish. My girlfriend plays into it, but I still do not orgasm. Using my fetish to encourage orgasm doesn't help, although many of my wet dreams are associated with the fetish. * *
 Tim W Latsko - Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 pm

BS;

The first thing to consider is any physical condition that may be preventing you from ejaculating...given that you do ejaculate during sleep...suggests that you this is not a physical issue and is related to a psychological issue...it possible that you have unintentially conditioned yourself to not ejaculate through self-talk. Given that you may just need to restructure/reprogram yourself through self-talk that encourages you to ejaculate...however it is equally as likely that this may need to be treated by a professional who has expericences in treating this presenting issue....given that I wish to encourage you to seek out such a clincian.....

good luck.

tim/lmft