Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Testical pain

 Mike632 - Wed May 28, 2003 10:41 am


I have some discomfort in my right testicle, and also on the right upper side og my groin. It goes on and off, and basically it feels like my right testickle is just in the way. It also hangs much lower then the other. Ive checked for lumps but didnt feel any.

Ive had this before but it usually went away after a day, noe Ive had this for like 4 days. This sound common?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu May 29, 2003 2:20 am

User avatar Mike,
Is it actually painful? Is it tender when you touch it?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us