Question: Headache after sex ( on the next day )

vnatar - Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:47 am

this is reported by my friend.

he has a strange problem.

say today he has sex ...
tomorrow he will suffer with a headache ( medium - heavy ) ... which prolongs entire day ...

this happens to him everytime ... he needs some advice now ...

like what it is ... why is it happneing ? is there any defeciency ?

which specialist should he consult ?

thanks in advance for your responses.
 Kathy C, RN - Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:56 am

Instead of loooking at what he did the day before how about what he did the day he gets the headache? What happens if he has sex days in a row? does he then have headaches everyday?? Has he seen a physician and are they sever headaches? Mild? to determine cause and effect you must look at all the possibliities and even then there may be no connection.
 patientimpatient - Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:20 pm

I have a problem much similar to that one of your friend.
I wanted to know if in the meantime it were reached some useful conclusion in the search of the causes of this boring disturbance.

Bye and Thank you