Question: Peyronnie's disease or natural curvature?

Snuck - Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:37 pm

I am in my early 20s and cant remember if I don't think my penis was every really straight.

However, I have a curve of maybe around 45 degrees or so half way up my penis which faced upwards. It is rather prominent but give me no trouble in penetration.

I was concerned a little about Peyronnie's disease so I had an ultra sound on it around 2 years ago but they found no plaque and therefore said it was not Peyronnie's.

I don't really have any pain although if I tense my kegal muscles (in a way that makes my penis move without touching it) then it can hurt a little on the top where the bent begins, but im not in severe pain when have erections or anything.

Also I believe the area around the curvature is thinner in a kind of hour glass shape (although not as drastic of course and I would say this is most evident in stage between flacid and erect) and perhaps shorter (like its sucked in/eaten away). I suppose you could call this a kind of indentation (which I heard is a symptom). But my curve is also evident when the penis is flacid - for example if I pull the foreskin back from the base of the shaft - if this has any bearing on whether its natural or not.

In its current condition of curvature I am not too fussed however, would be concerned if the thinning was a result of Peyronnie's rather than natural curvature and I would hate to think that it is eating away at my penis so to speak.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:26 pm

User avatar Since you have already done an ultrasound,it is most likely that you are more stressed than anything else.