Question: Variation in my erect size.

chokechain - Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:19 am

I have kind of a strange question here. I have noticed extreme variations in my own penis' erect size. Just last night, I had sex with this girl for the first time and my penis was only around 5.5 inches and maybe smaller. I've actually measured my penis on separate occasions and gotten a bit over 7 and around 5.5 inches. The thickness is usually thicker when I'm longer, but its just as hard either way. One thing I've noticed is that it takes a lot longer for me to ejaculate when I'm shorter, and I'll have to usually go hard and fast to even come at all. Girls have noticed this too. My last girlfriend was shocked at the size of my penis the first time she saw it because it had to have been 7.5 inches and it was really thick too, but then after we got comfortable together I went back down to a bit over 6. She would always say, "It's not as big as that one night." I work out a lot, and I've taken testosterone boosters, but they don't really seem to have any effect on the size. I'll get more erections when I'm on these supplements, but they range just like normal and are actually usually smaller. The one thing I think it could be is that I'm a type one diabetic. I was wondering if high/low blood sugar could have an effect and what effect that would be. I'm 20 years old and almost 21. This problem has messed with my head a little bit. For instance, last night I could tell in the girl's face that she was unimpressed. I know this variation isn't normal and want to always get the most out of my erection. I feel like I have low virility or something because when its not all the way hard (but it actually is hard) I'm not really enjoying the sex and am just waiting for it to get longer but it never does.
 chokechain - Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:00 am

Oh, and another thing. I'm not saying that 5.5 is small because I know it's normal. I just don't get the same satisfaction when it's this way because I'm not fully stimulated. The girl the other night may not have been 'unimpressed'. More like I was just disappointed and could have just thought that. I'm really more concerned for my own personal satisfaction and would be more than willing to respond with more details if they would help anyone to respond with a reason behind this fluctuation.
 ryryguy - Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:06 am

I notice my penis is smaller when I've had a lot of caffeine (dehydrated) or while or shortly after I take adderall (for ADHD). Maybe you are taking something sometimes, and thus the inconsistency. Just a guess though
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:07 am

User avatar Hello,Though I am not able to say much on the size variation one thing is certain.The vaginal mucosa has nerve fibers maximum at the first 2cm and if the penis can stimulate this area it is good enough.But your satisfaction would depend on your ability to accept the variations.These factors are indeed more psychological and need to be addressed to both partners.
 chokechain - Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Thanks, but that doesn't really answer the question. I know the vagina has all the nerve endings in the shallow region but thats not my problem. My penis just is numb and not limp but not really hard. I feel like my penis is staying inside of me and not coming out and it feels weird too kind of like an itch you can't scratch kind of between my anus and my penis and its like an ache, not an actual pain, just a discomfort.
 chokechain - Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Yeah ryryguy that could be it I guess. I used to smoke marijuana every day but quit this past summer. And when I drink I get that aching feeling underneath and behind my ballsack really bad. It causes extreme discomfort.