Question: penetration problem

Thegoodfight17 - Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:15 am

About Me:

I'm 20 years old. I do not drink or smoke and I have never done any type of illegal drug. I'm in fairly good shape, I exercise almost every day but I could probably eat better.

The Problem:

I have been dating my girlfriend for a while now. I am a virgin but she is not. We decided that we were going to have sex for the first time but when the time came around I couldn't get an erection hard enough to penetrate her. We have tried twice sense then, and I still couldn't get a strong enough erection. Should I be worried? What can I do to correct this?

Also I thought it was just anxiety but both times sense then I have been very relaxed and still failed terribly.

She has been amazing through all of this but I know it is bothering her even though she won't admit it. Any help you could offer would be amazing.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:58 am

User avatar Sexuality is a combination of many factors like petting,arousal,imagination etc and penetration is one of them and not the only thing.Next time do not think of penetration but take it as it comes,and it does happen if not next time it will be after sometime.It is quite normal what you have experienced.
 Thegoodfight17 - Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 pm

First off, thank you for your reply. I guess I'm just worried because I can't really remember having an erection that was very hard in a few years. I do however understand what you are saying. Thinking and worrying about it only makes it worse, so focus on her and just enjoy everything and keep trying.
But I was wondering if you know if there are any vitamins or something that I could take that might help? Or if this Kegel exercise actually works?

Once again thank you for taking the time to respond.