Question: Testicular Vericose Vien

enzo80 - Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:25 pm

i am 27 yrd old
have both
Prostate enlargement
Testicular Vericose Vien

for the past 2.5 years been visiting the doctors and they keep giving me daflon and spasmo-urgenine lately, i masturbate atleast once a week for the past 18 years, but only got this problem the last 2.5 years i was wondering will this effect my ability to have children? and most doctors told me there is no permanent cure for this problem, i tried to stop masturbating but cant so am doing it now only 2twice a month, but i usually see some urine with my semen and most of the time it comes out like not thick but thin mostly like water
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:02 am

Does masturbation produce varicoceles?...
There are very many conflicting views.But the fact is that there is as yet no conclusive proof to prove or disprove this association.Also,there is no conclusive proof that stopping masturbation improves varicoceles.
Long- standing varicoceles do affect spermatogenesis.
Semen mixed with urine sometimes occurs due to failure of the internal sphincter to close during ejaculation.Whether this is related to masturbation...no studies that i know of, prove this.Prostatomegaly at your age is rather unusual.These need to be investigated by a urologist.
Cheers!