Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: which date is my babies conception date

zee3 - Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:18 pm

my lmp was on the 12th of March i had sexual intercourse on the 19th of March with one man then again on the 25th-26th of March with another man my average cycle is about 28 days and i have a due date of the 18th of December babies sex is female, who could be my babies father be? The man on the 19th of March said he did not ejaculate inside me but i heard you can get pregnant from the pre ejaculate
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 pm

User avatar Hello,
Nobody can say for sure at this point but chances are that conception occurred as a result of intercourse around March 25-26 or so. After the baby is born you can request a paternity test if you need to be certain.

Good luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us