Forum Name: Fertility

Question: which date is my babies conception date

zee3 - Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:18 pm

my lmp was on the 12th of March i had sexual intercourse on the 19th of March with one man then again on the 25th-26th of March with another man my average cycle is about 28 days and i have a due date of the 18th of December babies sex is female, who could be my babies father be? The man on the 19th of March said he did not ejaculate inside me but i heard you can get pregnant from the pre ejaculate
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Nobody can say for sure at this point but chances are that conception occurred as a result of intercourse around March 25-26 or so. After the baby is born you can request a paternity test if you need to be certain.