Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Pregnancy despite uterine synechiae

Touti - Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:21 am

I was just diagnosed with uterine synechiae after an HSG on 9/18 (Day 9 of my cycle).
I ovulated (per clearblue fertility monitor) on Day 18 of my cycle.
My next cycle was due to start on 10/9, but now I'm 7 days late. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 pm

User avatar Hello,
Of course pregnancy is possible and a test should be reliable at this point so please do a home test to find out. Your condition could result in a few risk factors relating to the placenta and the cervix so your doctor will want to monitor you closely if you are pregnant.

Good luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us