Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: small right testicle.left masturbation 30 dys no cure

problemguy - Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:25 am

Hello Doc!...im 17...ive been masturbating since i was 12 and im still doing it every day...at first i used to do i 3-4 times a day or even more but ive controlled it to once a day.My problem is that my right testicle is very small,testicle hernia.i never had it before but i feel it hapened due to excess of masturbation.but it doesnt pain in my testcles n i masturbate regularly.my question is that is there a cure to it only surgically or can it be naturally.n is masturbation the cause of it?.Also i ejaculate in less than a minute n wen i leave masturbayion say 20 days,still i cum very quickly.could u suggest me any safe medicine or nythng to get bettter nd have harder erections.please Help me doc n please reply me soon.Thanks
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:09 am

User avatar Hi problemguy,
I do not understand what you mean by testicle hernia.
Masturbation should not usually produce a reduction in size of the testicle. One has to seek other explanations.
As far as erections and ejaculations are concerned,lay off and get some well deserved rest for sometime.Concentrate on other activities.
This will give time for your genitourinary system to cope and get back to normalcy.Good luck!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us