Question: sperm following urine

afewg00dmEn - Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:45 am

when one over masturbates why sperm follows in his urine i mean why sperm comes after his urine????
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:34 am

User avatar Hello,The ejaculate contains not only sperms but secretions from glands like prostate,bulbourethral glands,and the seminal vesicle.
When we pass urine, some of these secretions do follow.However if the ejaculate is of small quantity,you have to rule out retrograde ejaculation in which the urine would contain most part of ejaculate since the seminal fluid goes in the opposite direction to the bladder.
 adviceseeker - Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Dear Dr. Kamath,

Thanks for your advice on this topic. From this and many other posts on this website, I now understand what Retrograde Ejaculation is. I think I'm Retrograde Ejaculation positive, at times. Thanks to the article at: https://www.doctorslounge.com/urology/fo ... 38955.html

OK, to let you know about myself.. I'm 26 years old unmarried male and have been masturbating for last 12/13 years.. my desire for sex/masturbation was quite moderate up until lately, when suddenly I started feeling very excited, quite regurlarly, to the extent that even if I'm walking down the street and see an attractive female.. I suddenly feel something is secreted from my penis. Earlier I thought I was mistaking Urine as Pre-Cum / Semen but later I confirmed it was something jelly.. best part is I don't have any control over it.

Condition got worse when I started getting this jelly thing secreted from my penis everytime I pee.. and this generally happens for 2/3 days after I masturbate.

This thing is really taking toll on me and I'm suffering from OCD because of this... that I keep changing clothes, taking shower at odd hours, washing hands all the time.

Please help me, resolve this sudden secretion and Retrograde Ejaculation.

Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:56 pm

User avatar Hello,I would rather consider the jelly like substance as a part of secretions of the urethral glands rather than retrograde ejaculation From your history I guess you are masturbating with fair amount of seminal secretions.Should you be worried just get an urine analysis done also to rule out pus cells or phosphaturia.Ok?