Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Pearly penile Papules on the inside of your foreskin (shaft)

 Jake1982 - Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Is it possible to have Pearly penile Papules on the foreskin shaft of your penis? (Being uncircumsized, when I pull down my foreskin?)

I know their usually on the rim of the head of a penis. (and I have them their too)

Please put my mind at ease. Being a virgin, it's freaking me out that I might have a social disease.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 pm

User avatar Hello,These are fordycee spots on the shaft of penis which are ectopic sebaceous glands.These are also seen in some, at the vermillon border of the lips.There is no treatment required for this like for PPP.Quit worrying about these and it has nothing to do with sexual activity either.Cheers.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us