Question: Weird Question From Wife

MomOf4 - Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:45 am

Hello.....I don't know how to put this...It could be nothing.......When my husband..you know...ejaculates..it comes out like just a little bit and has like little jelly like peices in it..I always notice because when I clean myself off after sex...I'm so embarrased..and my hubby doesnt know I am asking this.....What could it be? Any suggestions?

AMY
 Dean M. Mitchell - Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:31 pm

Dear Amy,

I would not worry to much about your husbands ejaculation. Most men ejacultae diffrent amounts and with a diffrent consistency. But if you both are worried you can try an out of vaginial ejaculation and see if he comes more.
 MomOf4 - Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:47 pm

Thank you Dr. for that response. I was starting to wonder if anyone else was going to respond anymore. I just thought it was weird that is sperm comes out like little peices of jelly(clear) Thank you for the advice....I was thinking maybe he was lacking something in his diet or maybe it is something medical. He doesnt know I am asking this and I am the only one who is worried about it. Thanks again for your help....AMY :)