Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Weird Question From Wife

MomOf4 - Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:45 am

Hello.....I don't know how to put this...It could be nothing.......When my husband..you know...ejaculates..it comes out like just a little bit and has like little jelly like peices in it..I always notice because when I clean myself off after sex...I'm so embarrased..and my hubby doesnt know I am asking this.....What could it be? Any suggestions?

Sincerely,
AMY
 Dean M. Mitchell - Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:31 pm

Dear Amy,

I would not worry to much about your husbands ejaculation. Most men ejacultae diffrent amounts and with a diffrent consistency. But if you both are worried you can try an out of vaginial ejaculation and see if he comes more.
 MomOf4 - Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:47 pm

Thank you Dr. for that response. I was starting to wonder if anyone else was going to respond anymore. I just thought it was weird that is sperm comes out like little peices of jelly(clear) Thank you for the advice....I was thinking maybe he was lacking something in his diet or maybe it is something medical. He doesnt know I am asking this and I am the only one who is worried about it. Thanks again for your help....AMY :)

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us