Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Cramp-like pain and bleeding after any sexual feeling

Hymn - Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Hello, I have a question... I'm a virgin so I know this isn't some sort of STD but if I am aroused at all, have it be a dream or anything, I get pain in my lower stomach like menstrual cramps and I bleed. Its as if my body rejects any sexual feeling. Is that normal?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:30 pm

I suspect you are experiencing the result of some hormone changes that come with the arousal and it is normal. I would not worry about it being a rejection problem but rather just physiological with these new feelings. Of course if it seems to get worse over time, you should discuss it with a doctor, but since you are not sexually active and infection is not likely, you should be fine to watch and wait.