Question: my bfs penis...

anicole - Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:30 am

hey, about 2 weeks ago me and my other were getting ready to have sex and his penis made a loud poping sound while thrusting. we made nothing of it and continued but ever since that it takes forever to get him hard and once that is done its almost impossible for him to stay hard for more than 30 secondes please help...
 Rhonda P, CEP - Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:20 pm

It sounds as if your boyfriend could have fractured his penis. The penis doesn't actually have a "bone" in it, there are two tubelike masses of tisssue called corpora cavernosa that run through the center of the penis. They become engorged with blood during sexual arousal which causes the penis the become erect and rigid. Each corpus cavernosum is covered with a fibrous sheath and this can be torn if bent wrong. In severe cases, the urethra can also be damaged, this it the tube that urine passes through. If he continues to have erection problems he will need to contact a Urologist for treatment and may require surgery to repair.