Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: penis lump

helphelp - Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:57 pm

hi, i'm getting nervous because i have a lump on the head of my penis, it resembles a scar in the shape of it ridging out a little bit, but it does not have a distinct color from the rest of the penis, it's just a little pinker. i recieved this lump after the head of my penis got scratched and i've had it for at least 3 weeks and so now i'm getting a little worried about it.. is this lump going to stay on the head for awhile? is it okay?

edit- if it helps at all, this lump is a little harder than the surrounding skin, but it's not to the point where it's extremely hard and it hurts to push it. oh and also the lump does create me any irritation, i'm just worried about if it will go away.
 helphelp - Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:49 pm

anyone, please?
 prep - Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:38 am

Hey, i just want to say if you search it on google lot's of thing's come up that can explain stuff maybe even diagnose you, or put you at rest, but some will say thing's that will distress you.

please, the doctor who has wrote that hasn't seen it and may be thinking of something else or a diffrent symptom, all i can recomend is going to see a doctor or urologist, And don't worry there are others with them, i am one and i am going to see my doctor about it tomorow, please take the advice go see a doctor!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us